Bihar SSC Graduate 2014 Admit Card Download Available – Bihar Staff Selection Commission Graduate level exam is going to be conducted on February 22 and 15 of 2015. If you have applied for Bihar SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam, you can download it’s admit card. Bihar SSC Combined Graduate Level Admit Card 2014-15 has been made available for download from 21/01/2015. If you have applied for Bihar SSC Graduate Level 2014 Exam, you can download your Admit Card from Bihar SSC official web page.
Download Admit Card for Bihar SSC Graduate level 2014 Exam
Admit Card for Bihar SSC Combined Graduate Level 2014 Exam has been made available for download. Its information has been given in all national papers and has been made available to download from 21/01/2015 onwards. You are requested to check your date, time and place of Bihar SSC Graduate 2014 Exam. By downloading your Admit Card, you will able to know your test center and their date and timings. If any changes will be made for respective test centers, it will be notified to all candidates of particular centers. There will no other Admit Card available for you. So to appear for Bihar SSC Graduate 2014 level exam, you will have to download Admit Card from its web portal.
Exam Pattern for Bihar SSC Graduate Level 2014 Exam
- You will get total of 150 objective type questions in preliminary exam.
- The Bihar SSC Graduate Level 2014 Exam will be in Hindi and in English format.
- Total test duration for Bihar SSC Graduate Level 2014 Exam will be 02 hour and 15 minutes.
How to Download Bihar SSC Graduate Level 2014 Admit Card
- To download Bihar SSC Graduate Level 2014 Admit Card, you have to visit Bihar SSC official web page. Bihar SSC Graduate Level 2014 Admit Card Download Link.
- You have to enter your registration number, birth date and verification code provided there.
- Click on to “Login” button and wait for main page.
- Your SSC Admit Card is ready to download.
- Save your admit card and print it.
- Appear for Bihar SSC Graduate Level 2014 Exam on given dates in month of February 2015.