Download CTET February Admit Card 2015 – CTET is going to written exam for teacher eligibility test on 22nd of February month 2015. If you are waiting to download you’re CTET February Admit Card 2015, then you can download your CTET admit card. If you have applied for CTET February 2015, then you have to appear for its written test, conducted 22/02/2015. The written exam for primary stage and elementary stage will be conducted on same day, but in different phases. If you haven’t download your CTET February Admit Card 2015, you can download it from the link provided in this post.
Admit Card for CTET February 2015
Download CTET February Admit Card 2015, whose written exam is going to be conducted on 22nd of February month 2015. Both the paper, Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be conducted in different timings, but on same day. It will be convenient to all candidates, who have applied for Elementary Paper and Primary Paper. The Paper 2 will be taken first and the Paper 1 will be taken in next timing.
Timing details of CTET February 2015 written exam
- Paper II exam (Elementary Stage) will be conducted on 22/02/2015 from Nine Thirty to Twelve.
- Paper I exam (Primary Stage) will be conducted on 22/02/2015 from Noon Two and last upto Four Thirty.
Exam Pattern for CTET February 2015 Written Exam
- There will be five section, from which questions will be asked in CTET Paper I for Primary Stage.
- There will be four section, from which questions will be asked in CTET Paper II for Elementary Stage.
- You will get total of 150 objective type questions, in CTET February 2015 written exam.
- Total marks for Primary Stage (Paper I) and Elementary Stage (Paper II) will be 150 each.
- Total duration of CTET February 2015 written exam, will be two hours and 30 minutes.
CTET February 2015 Written Exam Syllabus
CTET February 2015 Primary Stage Exam Syllabus
CTET February 2015 Elementary Stage Exam Syllabus