EBay is a multinational American company having it’s headquarter in San Jose, California. EBay was founded in year 1995 and now it’s being operated over thirty countries. EBay basically known by its online auction and shopping website ebay.com which goods and services are their icons. EBay ebay.com is an online auction and shopping site where people sell and purchase their products at their ease.
Job Description for EBay Software Engineer:
Team for EBay Software Engineer – Software Development Team/ IT Team.
Position for EBay Software Engineer – Graduate Software Developer Full Time.
Location for EBay Software Engineer – Chennai, Tamil Nadu (India).
Work Shift for EBay Software Engineer – During Day Shift.
Salary for EBay Software Engineer – Not disclosed and will be discussed during interview.
Job Responsibility for EBay Software Engineer:
- You will responsible for supporting the development team members.
- You will responsible to handle complex business areas and handling support system via internet communication system like email, chat and by other means.
- You will also responsible for handling administrative duties, processing support requests, generating necessary reports and even training.
Qualification for EBay Software Engineer:
- If you are having Bachelor degree or its equivalent, you are eligible.
- Freshers are eligible to apply for EBay Software Engineer.
Skills Required for EBay Software Engineer:
- If you are having experience with source code management tools like ClearCase, GitHub, Git etc, it will be added advantage.
- Scripting Knowledge in Perl language is essential.
- You must be able to work efficiently with software development team during the process of large scale and distributed software design and its paradigm.
- You should be efficiently able to write emails by which you can contact and communication with team members globally.