Tata Communication is the global provider in the world of communications. Tata Communications with its leadership position in emerging markets provides advance solutions to its global and PAN India network. It deliver its managed solutions to various service providers, multi-national enterprises and to its Indian consumers. Tata Communication Global Network includes Tier – 1 IP network, largest and advance submarine network with connectivity over more than 200 countries and across 400 PoPs. It’s having one million square feet of data center and collocation space worldwide with leadership in Indian enterprise data services.
Job Description for IT Security Manager:
The Tata Communication Business IT Services (BIS) group is responsible for architecture and development of IT datacenters, security design, telecom management services and enterprise services. The BIS group looking for Security Solution Architect who can provide architect skills and designs for their telecom systems and business applications.
Designation – IT Security Manager.
Location – Job – Mumbai (India).
Functional Area – Software IT – Network Administration and Security.
Role – IT/ Networking Manager
Experience – 8 to 10 years working experience.
Salary – Salary Negotiable which will be best as per Industry Standards.
Requirements for IT Security Manager:
- IT Infrastructure working experience of at least 08 to 10 years.
- Knowledge on Security domain development and testing of IT security system and applications.
- Understanding of traffic flow, application components and protocols and interfaces with respect to security requirements.
- Proficiency in implementation of Security Products, Knowledge in the area of Web Application Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, Next generation Firewalls, API Gateway, Proxy and BYOD, security logs monitoring tools.
- Knowledge and experience on (Windows, Linux, UNIX), Internet Proxy, Content Filtering, Corporate Wireless, Network Access Control, Anti-Virus.
- Excellent Knowledge on IT Controls, ISO 27K, Sarbanes-Oxley and CobiT.
- Preference will be given to CISM or CISSP certified professionals.
Click On the Link to apply for the following position